For any startup looking towards their series A or B funding rounds, realistic financial forecasts are a must. In addition to that, the companies that find success infuse their go-to-market strategies with funnel principles.
In this episode, Arthur Nobel , Principal at Knight Capital, explains how startups should approach financial forecasting, how a funnel mindset is what you need to succeed, and how a VC evaluates key go-to-market indicators.
- The danger of spreadsheet sales
- Considerations for financial forecasting
- The importance of having a funnel mindset
- How to apply funnel principles to larger ACV Enterprise environments
- Go-to-market fit indicators that series A/B VCs look for before investing