You’re a growing B2B company with some traction and some initial customers. Should you hire a RevOps leader or a business analyst to help with your go-to-market engine?
Ideally, you’d have enough capital to hire both, but that’s rarely the case.
In this episode, Scott Stouffer, scaleMatters CEO and Co-Founder, reviews the case for hiring a RevOps leader or a business analyst.
- The data that CEOs need when they’re growing an early-stage business (1:17)
- What data is useful for determining what strategies are most effective vs. least effective (2:42)
- The core tech stack that B2B companies should invest in (6:07)
- Why RevOps is so popular for managing your tech stack (7:07)
- The differences between a RevOps leader and a business analyst (10:!2)