High-performing GTM leaders in hypergrowth companies make it a priority to cozy up with data, RevOps, CX, and product.
Because they know how critical it is to be data-driven in their decision making and to gain deeper insights into how to bring more value to their customers faster.
- The culture at a hypergrowth company
- Why GTM leaders should become best friends with data, RevOps, CS, and product
- The data infrastructure necessary for a global brand
- ClickUp’s KPI evaluation process for PLG
- The scope of the Chief of Staff role