You’re the CEO of a startup. Who do you hire first? A business analyst or a head of RevOps?
According to Zak Quintanilla, Business Analyst at Searchspring, the former is the correct answer. After all, before you build a team and focus on the long-term, you’ve got to know what the data is telling you first.
In this episode, we break down the advantages of having a business analyst, the types of projects they work on, and how they lead companies to insights that help propel the business forward.
- Why a business analyst should be your first hire
- Why you need to go beyond data into insights to make better decisions
- Customer acquisition and understanding your ICP
- Where and how to recruit a business analyst
- Why you need change controls to ensure sanctity of data