Modernized global Go-to-Market operation for LabWare, the #1 laboratory information management software (LIMS) company in the world.
YoY Increase in pipeline opportunities
YoY Increase in qualified leads
For over 30 years, LabWare has been the global market leader for enterprise LIMS, but with the launch of their SaaS product to mid-market labs, they identified some serious operational limitations:
- Velocity mid-market GTM motion required new tech/RevOps acumen.
- Existing tech stack wasn't gathering the data needed to make decisions.
- Relying on manual lead capture and routing methods not sustainable.
- No scalable way to get new product/market feedback from sales calls.
scaleMatters configured their modern tech stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, Gong) ensuring that all their Go-to-Market processes and activities would be measurable. We then layered on our BI and insights making it easier for them to make proactive GTM decisions. Now:
- Revenue leaders are able to segment and visualize full funnel performance by sales region and customer industry/size.
- Incoming demo or pricing requests are now routed within minutes to the right sales person anywhere in the world.
- Over $1M in new SaaS business closed in first twelve months.
"The modern tech stack can be daunting, but scaleMatters alleviated that - allowing us to stick with the primary focus: growing our business. They understand the fluid natures of sales and revenue operations, and show their knowledge by providing insight into the best setup for short and long-term success."
"We engaged scaleMatters to help us modernize our tech stack and sales operations. Now, we're getting all the data and reporting we need at a very granular level across our global sales team. Now, I can easily diagnose our funnel and drill-down into every metric by lead source, salesperson, business unit or region."